Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I have a life again!

So I know it's been a LONG time since I last posted, but life has been pretty insane since then! But I just finishes my last final today and I am so excited to be done! I only have one more round of undergrad finals until I have a degree! Wahoo! So just a little update on what we have been up to since our last post...

BYU vs. Air Force Game

Steve's family started a new tradition last year that is to go to an away BYU game every year. This year the only one everyone could go was in Denver, CO. We went up for the weekend and met all of the Hale family plus a whole bunch of cousins. Steve's cousin was so nice to let like 10 visitors stay at their home. We had a great time, short but so fun. BYU won, which was great, it kept everyone happy! It was the first time we had been cold in a long time, it felt great!




The Crew



Post Game Pictures


Thanksgiving

Steve and I had a fantastic Thanksgiving! My Aunt Becky and Uncle Kent hosted Thanksgiving up in Snowflake, AZ. We had a ton of family there and it was so much fun to be with everyone and see the family we don't typically get to see! We had lots of yummy food and good time with the fam. One night everyone gathered in the basement to play Rockband on the Wii. I was ok on the guitar, bad at the drums and worse at singing! I was like the worst singer ever! Steve did well on all instruments! I didn't take very many pictures while we were there, so sorry! The only unfortunate thing about Thanksgiving was we had to leave on Saturday because I had a lot of homework due the next week!
Lund Family- well part of it anyway

Since Thanksgiving our life has been crazy! The last two weeks of school were filled with test, paper, test, paper, project.... And during that time Steve had his first business school application due this past Monday. So in case you were wondering we were both studying and writing all the time... it was not that much fun! So now I am done with school for a month :) and we are both going to be working on grad school applications trying to get them in by the deadlines! The most exciting part about life right now is in a week we are drivng to Austin, TX to spend Christmas with my WHOLE family! And in like 3 weeks we are going to Salt Lake to spend time with Steve's family and snowboard! Woot Woot.

3 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Congrats on finishing up the semester. Have a Merry Christmas. Let's hang out when you get back.

Hale-O There said...

hooray! you posted, I thought your finals had eaten you alive or something. That is awesome you are almost done with school and survived another semester! I love your green coat it is so cute. Scott is obsessed with rock band whenever he gets a chance to play. it is snowing and a blizzard right now- getting nice and ready for jan. 6th!
love ya

Sandra and Brent said...

Loved your post Kalli! I'm glad you guys have had such fun holidays with your family. We can't wait to see you next week. Love ya, Mom H.