Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mykonos, Greece

We had a short stop in Mykonos/Santorini, Greece, one of the picturesque Greek Islands that you see in the movies. Everything is whitewashed with bright blue and red paint. We only had a few hours here, but were able to fit in a delicious lunch, a swim in the Mediterranean Sea and a little bit of souvenir shopping. Steve and I also risked missing the ship to grab a piece of authentic Greek baklava- we made it to the ship but it may have been worth it even if we missed the ship- it was that good!


 Jordan developed a real affinity for white linen in Europe... We tried to get him to buy these $120 white linen pants but Laura wouldn't let him pull the trigger!







2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Good thing I talked him out of buying those pants. Seriously, when would he EVER wear those besides on a Mediterranean Cruise? Sick.

Mhari said...

I so want to go to Greece!! These pictures make it even more appealing. Someday....