Right after we got back from our cruise we packed up our things from the Hale's house and drove to Kiersty's house for some Lund family time. Everyone else had been together for a few days and luckily Steve and I were able to make it and hang out with everyone for a few days. We spent a day at Thanksgiving Point gardens. It was the first time I had ever been there and was quite impressed with the quality of the gardens there. There was some awesome features and a little splash park to play in with Andrew. Steve also finally fulfilled his dream to ride a segway. He has seriously been wanting to do this for as long as I can remember- so when he finally had a chance he rented one! He shared it with me for about thirty seconds but wasn't very happy about it :)
We had so much fun hanging out with the whole family. Steve and I didn't get to be with everyone for a super long time but were happy we were able to make it for some of it! Unfortunately, I don't have very many pictures of the trip but did manage to get away with the pictures my sisters and I always take and we always end up squinting because the sun is shining wayyyyy to bright in our eyes! Hehe- love you family, can't wait to see you in a few weeks!


1 comments:
I love that this got posted right before the next reunion!
Post a Comment