So I finally decided to start a blog for Steve and I because apparently it is the thing to do and I am bored out of my mind without anything to do! I just got done with school last friday and finished with straight A's (wahoo), needless to say it was a tiring semester so I am excited for some time to take it easy. We had a great celebratory weekend. Saturday afternoon we had a Ukrainian Borshe Lunch with several friends, many of whom served their missions in Ukraine, and Steve made the Borshe, it was so good! In case you were wondering, borshe is a red stew with beets, potatoes, carrots, onions, and beef that sounds really gross but in reality is incredibly delicious. Saturday night we went to a "festival of Lights" here in Tucson and it was actually cold, I was all bundled up and we could see our breath. The lights were pretty good, my favorite was the 12 days of Christmas, the picture I am putting up is the "8 Maids 'a Milking". Steve and I leave for Utah on thursday and we are both really excited for family,winter weather (That's one thing I never thought I would say), and snowboarding! I am really excited for my second round of snowboarding and hope I can remember what I learned last year. We will be up there for a little over a week and I'm pretty sure I will dread coming home because that means Steve goes back to work, I have to get my wisdom teeth out and then, school will come back!

In America...?
7 months ago
2 comments:
you need to update missy!
bwah! Im totally laughing my head off at the 8 maids a miling! Yay for breastfeeding awareness, haha.
Post a Comment