Hi Kalli, Okay . . . that's pretty darn funny! It reminds me of the day that I took Laura and Scott to have their wisdom teeth taken out. Laura was a slug and Scott turned into a hyped up druggie! Until he threw up that is. All good things must come to an end. Thanks for sharing. Love ya, Mom H.
2 comments:
Hi Kalli,
Okay . . . that's pretty darn funny! It reminds me of the day that I took Laura and Scott to have their wisdom teeth taken out. Laura was a slug and Scott turned into a hyped up druggie! Until he threw up that is. All good things must come to an end. Thanks for sharing. Love ya, Mom H.
That is too funny. I've never seen a drunk person. I can imagine they are pretty much like that, but older!
Post a Comment