Thursday, January 27, 2011

Guess what????

I promise an update about our fabulous holidays soon, but I didn't take any pictures (okay maybe like 5) so I need to convince my family to send them to me before I post about those.

In the mean time I thought you all should know that we are moving to Boulder, Colorado! Steve has signed a job offer with Amgen, a biotechnology company there and will be working on the development of medical devices! He is really excited about his job and we are both so excited to move there. We can't wait to be thousands of miles closer to our families and be back in the West where we belong :)

8 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Sweeeeet!! Closer to snowboarding too. See if Steve can get Troy a job there too.

Maggie & Nate said...

congrats!!! when are you moving? in Mayish?

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Congratulations! That is exciting.

Sandra and Brent said...

Woot woot! I already knew you were going to Boulder but seeing it in print was just plain exciting! Did you find the C.D. of photos in that huge box of stuff that I sent? I figure that if you have to move out of your apartment before you're ready to move from Boston you can just live in that box . . . plenty of room for both of you and the T.V., I think. Love you, Mom H.

Hale-O There said...

We are stoked for you guys!!!

Janel said...

Wow...that is AWESOME! Sounds like a great opportunity and an amazing location. Congrats!

james said...

When are you guys taking off? I was just thinking about coming to visit you in Boston next summer while I will be in DC for training. Guess that plan won't work out.

Steve Hale said...

James,

Sure....say you were gonna visit right after you find out we are moving. ;)

We'll be leaving Boston early June. How much longer will you be in Ghanna?