Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lund Christmas

This year for Christmas we were able to go to my parents' house in Arizona and meet up with my whole family! We had such a great time, especially when everyone (minus Steve and Kiersty) got the nastiest stomach flu :) I have very limited pictures from Christmas because we were all sick at different times and I don't think anyone felt like taking pictures.

Stomach flu aside, we had so much fun hanging out together! We made good food, made sweet gingerbread houses, went bowling and got to go see the lights, nativity displays and a Christmas concert at the Mesa temple. My cousin BrieAnn and her cute family were able to come over on Christmas. I was unfortunately sleeping the entire time they were there but I was able to visit for a little while. The sickness really put a damper on so many of our plans though. We were going to have a family party to celebrate little Andrew's 1st birthday, go to the Phoenix zoo, and other plans that had to get canceled because no one felt well enough to do anything except sleep and watch movies!

One of the highlights of Christmas was to see our little nephew Andrew. He was so fun and happy. You can see in the pictures below that he was highly entertained by his Aunt Megan and a party favor. What a cute little guy! All of his aunties are smitten :)

I absolutely love my family and am so happy we got to spend Christmas together. I don't think there's anything quite like the whole family together for the holidays.





Steve and I got to AZ a few days before the whole family so we were able to see some of our best friends from Tucson. Eric on the left was Steve's roommate who we hung out with all the time and on the right is my roommate Whitney. I was so happy that they were both in the area for the holidays. I love love love seeing old friends, especially after not seeing any for so long while we've been on the east coast.

4 comments:

Mhari said...

You are alive!! Glad you finally posted. Now catch up with something newer so I can read about that.

Sandra and Brent said...

So happy to see your new post, Kalli. I love the springy background that you chose . . . I think we're all ready for a little spring. I loved seeing photos of cute little Andrew. Love ya, Mom H.

Maggie & Nate said...

family is wonderful!!
:0)

Ron said...

It is lonely with everyone gone!! It is good you have a few pics. I don't think I have a single one.