Today I have been a parent for eight weeks! Can you believe it? Actually I feel like my man Tyler has been around for much much longer than that. I can distantly remember what is is like to not be working around a baby's eating/sleeping schedule, getting a full night of sleep and living without the most adorable smiles that melt my heart into a little puddle. I fall more in love with this little guy, and his daddy every day. T. Rex has been growing at a fast clip, I love seeing him develop his little personality and get fat :)
This post starts when we got home from the hospital...
The first night home, we didn't have a bed for him because he came so early. We put a cushy beach towel in a drawer and it was his little bed for the night. He didn't seem to mind!
Tyler loves bathtime and has from his first bath... we gave him the pacifier anticipating a mad baby but he was calm as could be- until it was time to dry him off!
We experienced the first of many blowouts while we were skyping with my mom and sister. I could tell they were wishing they were there in person to experience the cleaning of the sticky mustard yellow poop!
This picture kind of embodies the first month of parenthood for me. Exhausted. Besotted.
5 comments:
Yea that you have time to post more pictures! And ps. your blog still is Christmasy...Come to think of it so might mine, I guess I should go check.....
How I've missed all of you since coming home. I loved my time with you and your men folk. Love you!
So cute, I love hearing the updates, keep 'em coming and give me a call sometime!
Love the pictures--what a sweet baby! Glad things are going well. :)
Tyler is so cute! :0) Enjoy the moments of missing sleep :0~
what a smart thing to put him in a drawer.. props to you
Post a Comment