I wanted to post some things about Tyler at some of his younger stages before I forget them!
His Stats-
Weight: 10 lbs
Height: 21.5 inches
TAt one month Tyler was at the peak of fussiness. He would fuss for hours sometimes. We thought maybe it was gas or burps or needing to poop or reflux. Ya- see that list? We had no idea what caused the fussiness but he sure would scream and cry A LOT. Luckily, we had visitors start coming right as this was at its worst! So my Mom came and worked some of her Grandma magic and then Aunt Brittany came to show me how to do it. I loved having our first visitors here. It was so nice to have someone to talk to again- it made a fussy baby a lot more bearable. At this age, Tyler loved being sung to and would calm down most of the time with rocking and or shushing. We also found that he loved the Pachelbel Canon in D Pandora radio station (Thank Steve for that one!).
Steve was able to be completely off work for the first three weeks and then worked from home for another week. It was so nice to have him home for so long. Tyler loved learning the ins and outs of Amgen's medical devices... well not really but I sure think he liked having so much time with his daddy :)
My mom got here when Tyler was almost 4 weeks old. She was a total lifesaver doing all of the cooking, cleaning and a whole lot of holding and comforting a crying baby. She also let Steve and I go on our first date post baby. We got dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen and saw Les Mis which I loved. It almost made me cry, and I never almost cry in movies!
Cute even when he's wailing!
Aunt Brittany came after my Mom and also was a lifesaver. She cooked, cleaned and let me sleep a whole lot. Love this girl :)
Tyler loved (and still loves) arching way back and staring at the ceiling. It relaxes him.
I love this little shirt. On the front it says Boulder Nurse Midwives but what I really love is that little Mom 'tattoo' on his arm. Look at those little one month old muscles!
This is the only picture I have of him right on his one month birthday- but look at how smart he is- showing you how old he is with his index finger :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment