Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Six Weeks

 
At six weeks, Tyler was eating every 2 1/2 to six hours depending on his mood :) He would normally give me a nice long stretch in the evenings but was still waking up at least once in the night. Up until six weeks I would rock and sing him to sleep. Right around this time after being up for 2 hours or so in the middle of the night I decided that I couldn't do that and be sane anymore. Luckily the next day, Mike and Erin came over. I watched her put her seven month baby to sleep- completely awake. It was a total revelation! So the next night I fed Tyler, swaddled him up gave him a binky and voila- he fell asleep! I didn't have to put him completely to sleep and it was awesome. We would (and still do) have to give him his pacifier back if he spits it out which can be tiresome but not nearly what it was to rock him to sleep every single time!

Tyler smiled at me for the first time on February first. That was seriously a happy moment for me. I loved his big huge grin and how he would do it over and over again. I had just laid him down on his changing table to give him a diaper change and he just totally lit up. I didn't catch a picture of it because I was too busy loving every second of it but I did catch one a few days later
I love the picture of Steve laying next to Tyler. The baby was having a rough time so we laid him on his tummy because he LOVES tummy time and was still a little fussy so his daddy laid next to him and he calmed right down. 


T. Rex and Sarah- cousin love
Grandma Hale loved snuggling in his nursery and turning on the food network. I would see her for hours sometimes because she was so content rocking that baby and watching her favorite show- Chopped :) P.S. see that quilt on the back of the glider? My mom made that for me and it is amazing. I'll have to take some better pictures of it :)
Happy Valentines day!



4 comments:

BrieAnn said...

I don't know how I'm so behind on your blog! I love the pictures of Tyler, and I the picture of the blow out and your face made me laugh and laugh some more!

Sandra and Brent said...

I miss your little man. Can't wait for May!

Meg said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! I love the picture of him and Steve on the blanket...so cute!

Unknown said...

The approach of the games of chance online.

Ruby888 Meet the regime of playing a card game Dragon - Tiger online who are ready to make a professional gambler games you have to caress the skin, fish, play games online foremost great boasts. Via the online gaming and handle computer to access the event through the game as normal.

The participants in the game will also be able to meet its zenith. The site is open about playing games online is the best. We bring all of you to join Glee playing games online at any time Hygapakcak. And we are the people, instead of playing a card game Dragon - Tiger online service created Username and Password for online games to measure it very much as well. And you play games, you can also ask for details of play gambling games online with us mightily. The website and membership. For playing games gambled online with hundreds or even thousands.

Moreover, we also have a way of playing games online for a chance to win it very much. Ready for you gamers to experience together is simple. IBCbet