Monday, July 7, 2008

A Random Weekend...

A couple of weekends ago Steve and I went camping on Lake Patagonia with our friends Troy and Nancee. It was so random because we spent the morning wakeboarding and setting up our camp... then we drove down to Nogales Mexico which is like 7 miles from the Lake. We crossed the border and ate an authentic Mexican restaurant. I couldn't believe how scary driving in mexico was! I am surprised we made it out of there alive the drivers were so crazy! These are some of the pictures of our adventures!







5 comments:

Janel said...

Kalli I love your blog, it's so cute. It looks like you and Steve are having a fun summer.

Mike and Erin Hale said...

I miss those days when you can go and do whatever you want. Your blog makes me jealous! Love you guys!!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

You can still go do whatever you want when you have kids, it is just way harder. Thanks for putting up with Erica.

Hale-O There said...

I love the sombreros!!! You look authentic in them. I loved your blog! It's taken me forever to post, I pretty much haven't since I first started mine so I am glad I finally got to see all your adventures in AZ. We miss you!
love
rach

Hale-O There said...

did that last comment work?