So just a random little blurb about my husband! So lately we have
been trying to decorate our apartment a little more, just to give it
some color and pizzazz I guess. Anyways we bought a new
tablecloth for our kitchen table on saturday and I thought it looked
a little empty, so I bought a medium sized flower centerpiece thing
on Monday. Yesterday, Thursday, Steve and I were
playing a game at our kitchen table and all of sudden, he looks
at the centerpiece and is likehas that ALWAYS been there, or is it
new? I started laughing uncontrollably because since monday I
have been waiting to see how long it would take him to notice! It
really made me laugh how he like most men would never notice a
little centerpiece on the table, but I probably would have noticed
it right when i walked in the door! Haha he makes me laugh!
In America...?
7 months ago
6 comments:
Good job Steve. I guess it's good that he noticed at all, right?
Three days wasn't so bad ;). How long would you have let him go before telling him?
Music on your blog:
Make an account/playlist @ www.playlist.com
THEN:
Click on "My Account"
Scroll down to my playlists.
Click the lik under your playlist that says "Post playlist"
Go down to "E" - Click the link.
Copy the playlist info. and go to your blogger dashboard and click "layout."
Click "Add Page Element"
Add "HTML/Javascript"
Paste your playlist info. and save.
And now you should have music.
Three days is great! I wonder how long it would take my husband to notice something like that?!
Hmmmmm, sounds like another Hale man that I know. Three days is actually pretty good. Way to go Steve.
Okay I can not say anything about boys because I am not married but... My dad is a lot like that. Except for in a different way! So I will be telling him a long story about my day. I will go on and on like I always do and once I finally stop to breath he will look at me and say. "Say that again. I wasn't listening!" It blows my brain!
Men!! (rolling my eyes.)
P.S I looked at the songs on the bottom of your blog and when I saw our song by taylor swift I almost died! I LOVE THAT SONG!! People don't like song. But it is one of my most favorite songs EVER!
ha ha. My brothers are all very smart men, but not the most observant tools in the shed. It looks like you guys have been having a great summer. How is school coming? Have you started studying for the GRE? I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment