I just learned how on Friday. Go to The Cutest Blog On The Block. Pick out a free background. Click on the background and follow the instructions. If you need help, let me know. Good Luck!
There's also pyzam.com- it's free and they have tons. I don't know how to do the digital scrapbook ones- I know my blog says otherwise- but my friend actually did mine. It's on shabbyprincess.com- it's free also. I just am not computer literate enough to try and figure the whole thing out- but a lot of people say it's really easy! Good luck!!
3 comments:
I just learned how on Friday. Go to The Cutest Blog On The Block. Pick out a free background. Click on the background and follow the instructions. If you need help, let me know. Good Luck!
There's also pyzam.com- it's free and they have tons. I don't know how to do the digital scrapbook ones- I know my blog says otherwise- but my friend actually did mine. It's on shabbyprincess.com- it's free also. I just am not computer literate enough to try and figure the whole thing out- but a lot of people say it's really easy! Good luck!!
It looks like you've been helped! I love the new look!
Post a Comment