Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NEWS!!! again...

Well, we have made our decision... drumroll please... BOSTON! We are really excited and a little overwhelmed because we will be moving in about two months. Obviously we have a lot of work to do! We have felt really blessed with this opportunity and guided in our decision. We can't wait to see what this new chapter of our life has in store! We are really sad to be living so far away from family- but don't worry, we will be back! And- if anyone wants to visit Boston, now you have a relative you can stay with for FREE! :)

10 comments:

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

That is soo exciting Kalli!!!! If we move back to VA i will definatly come up and see you ok deal! Moving is a lot of work good luck!

BrieAnn said...

I think you two will have a blast. Both of your programs are just two years, right?

Rachel said...

yeah, how long are your programs/how long will you live there? That is way exciting...I hope we can make a trip there, but I dunno... it is harder with kids now... haha:) But just maybe, you can show us the sites...so fun for you!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

That is so exciting! Boston will be a great experience for sure. I would love to move east. Good luck!

Ann Despain said...

I called my niece Jeri who lives in Boston. She is sooooo excited to have family move by them. I gave her your number and she's going to call you. She and her husband, Randy and daughter, Claire, absolutely love living in Boston. We're so excited for you and your new oportunities. Love Ann Despain

Hale-O There said...

I don't know how you could pass up MIT! That is going to be such an adventure for you two. Are you coming to Utah again before Powell? When do you move to Boston? I guess I could ask mom all these questions. Good luck packing- dun dun dun

The Walkers said...

Way to go you guys. I'm so excited for both of you. I might be a little sad that you're not coming to Utah though. As you long as you don't mind us bringing a baby, you know you'll be seeing us in Boston. Can't wait for Powell!!!

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Congradulations!!!! Thanks for the call to let us know. I mean, I'm just your sister in law. Kalli, I'm going to give you a power wedgee at lake Powell. Mike wants me to let Steve know that if a game of Settler's breaks out he will destroy him.

Jillian said...

Congratulations you guys! I love Boston! My Dad was born & raised there and my Nana and Aunts & Uncles all still live there. We just went back last year so I'm not sure we'll be able to afford to go again so soon, but you never know. It would be fun. Good luck packing. Congrats again!

Sandra and Brent said...

Hey Kalli,
It was good to talk to you for a minute this afternoon. It's time to update this blog with one or two pictures from Boston. I can hardly wait! Love ya, Mom H.