I just noticed that the last post I did was when our move was 5 weeks away. It is now two weeks and two days away. I am starting to get a little weirded out by the whole thing. I am so close to being done with school, only two tests tomorrow, then a paper and a final next week. After that, my family comes in for the weekend (woohoo!), then mom and dad Hale come (woohoo!), we pack (umm... boo?), I graduate (woohoo!) and then we leave (umm...). Holy Cow. Tonight we are selling my car, which is a blessing that we have been able to sell it so quickly but that is really making this move real for me. Is it strange that this is all just starting to sink in?
Anyways, I am really excited about our move and everything it just hasn't quite hit me that it is so soon. Wow.
6 comments:
Congrats again~~
Yay!!! Starting out in the real world...kinda :). You will love it!
Thats soo cray its already here almost!!! your going to love it in MA!! just look for the good ignore the bad then you will absolutly love it!!
We're so excited to come to your graduation and then head out to Boston with you. What an adventure! Can't help but being proud of the two of you. Glad to hear you got the car sold. One more thing off the list. Love ya, Mom H.
blah blah, yay, congratulations, whatever. don't go!! atleast not for another 2 months haha. okay fine, we're happy for you too. boston will be great, and maybe we'll be joining you shortly! we're really going to miss you guys though!
I'm excited to see you really soon! The move is nuts especially the timing with everything else that you have squeezed into May.
Post a Comment