Maybe you know, maybe you don't but I am NOT very experimental with my hair. I like it long and layered with some bangs, and I have had that since forever! Today I got it cut and decided to be a little crazy... for me... She cut off at least three inches and put a lot of layers in and cut some more bangs. I just think it's funny that this "new do" is being dangerous for me! Haha, I am kind of a dork but it works right?!
P.S. We move in 9 days!
In America...?
7 months ago
7 comments:
Kalli, I covet your hair. I told so many people about how perfect your bangs were at Christmas time. I love the new do...is it strawberry blonde or am I imagining things?
Sooo cute! I am proud of you for being adventurous, that can be scary!
You are so totally a dork! I am way more experimental with my hair. Obviously I didn't pass that on to you. Wait till you see my new do. :-) I didn't get the streak in it that I wanted but next time I will. See you tonight!
Love the new do! It looks fantastic. How exciting to be graduating. Congratulations. Can't wait to see you guys!
Kalli I think its gorgeous! im jealous of your long perfect hair... haha.. i almost forgot to tell you the east coast sucks for wavy hair.... my hair always had fly aways and was fluffy... haha good times.. i miss it soo much tho...
Very cute! I wish my hair would be beautiful long! It's too wavy.
sooo cute!
Post a Comment