Sorry I have been such a bad blogger-- I know I don't really have an excuse because I don't have a job nor do I have school or really anything to do all day. However, I have been busy exploring Boston and making friends- So there you have my excuse! I will make this one short with a lot of pictures so I can catch up to what's going on lately!
We took some family pictures with the Hales before Lake Powell. It has been two years since the WHOLE family was together and there has been a new addition to the family since. We had a lot of fun taking them and I am really happy for some new "couple" pictures of Steve and I!
We took some family pictures with the Hales before Lake Powell. It has been two years since the WHOLE family was together and there has been a new addition to the family since. We had a lot of fun taking them and I am really happy for some new "couple" pictures of Steve and I!
We also celebrated Steve's 29th birthday while we were in Utah! I can't believe another year has gone by! He already got his birthday present back in February (Recall his mountain bike aka his mistress). But Sandra made him a delectable birthday dinner and a really yummy cake! Abbie and Landon helped him blow out the candles on the cake because 29 candles is a lot of candles :)
This was the first time we got to meet Mike and Erin's new son Noah-- He was ADORABLE. He was like the happiest, most smiley baby ever! Aww I miss him!
Next we left for Lake Powell and had a week full of soooo much fun! It was awesome to be with the whole Hale family and lay around in the sun, play cards and play on the boat! There isn't much to be said except for Wow what a great vacation!

I had a major face-plant on the first run of the week. I didn't really want to do that again so I wasn't very adventurous on the wakeboard this year. I did enjoy the new girl's wakeboard though!


The May's, some the Hale family friends came with us and one of them set up a huge rapel! I didn't try :)
We did water weenie wars and jumped from tube to tube. No one was hurt and we had so much fun! I think everyone came away with some awesome bruises though.


That's the end of lake powell! I will get caught up soon!





5 comments:
Yeah . . . I loved the "catch up". I think that instead of updating MY blog I'll just refer people to yours, okay? It was good to talk to you yesterday . . . I really miss you guys. Love ya, Mom Hale
I don't know Sandra and Erin- but their picture is GREAT! Facial expressions are classic in that picture!!
Are you guys loving Boston? What a fun place to live!
Kalli, I was so proud of you for coming on the "special swim". Too bad we couldn't get the classic Kalli-Laura tube picture this year at Powell. There are many more trips to come though. Hopefully next year I won't be pregant. Blah. I miss you guys! Post some pictures of your apartment. I want to see what everything looks like.
I miss it!!! I was laughing so hard at the pictures of us on the water weenie....remember how funny it was and how hard we were laughing? Love you Kall.
Great pictures! you guys are so adventurous! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment