Last Tuesday July 14th was our second wedding anniversary! I can't believe that two whole years have passed since that wonderful day. I don't think either of us would have ever guessed we would be celebrating it in Boston! It has seriously been the best two years of my life and I wouldn't change a single thing about them. Happy (late) Anniversary Steve, I love you!
We waited to celebrate until Saturday and had a great night out! We went to a local Brazilian bbq (like Rodizio Grill) where we enjoyed lots of good meat. Our favorite was the Brazilian sausage. Then we walked down the street to a local ice cream place. It was SOOO GOOD! This place had crazy flavors like bacon, lemongrass, and lavender, just to name a few. We chose pretty normal flavors and enjoyed it very much. We also wanted to see Harry Potter 6 but since it was opening weekend we were worried we wouldn't even get to sit together-- so we decided to watch a movie in the comfort of our own home and are saving HP for another weekend :)
As for the rest of life here, I quit my job at the pharmacy. My last day was last friday. I am so relieved not to be working there anymore. It was a TERRIBLE job. I am looking for new jobs, I am officially an employee of a temp agency and am hopeful I can find work through that for the next couple of weeks. In the mean time, I am loving being at home for a bit and playing house wife-- Cooking and cleaning never felt so good! Steve is constantly swamped with work and projects and never gets enough sleep. Luckily, he likes his classes, his group and the subject material a lot, so that makes up for some of it. He is doing really well in his classes and gets good grades!
As a side note, Steve's sister Laura just had her baby girl on Monday! We are so excited to have a brand new little niece. She has a head full of thick dark hair and is adorable. She doesn't look like a wrinkly old man which is great! We can't wait to meet her!
In America...?
7 months ago
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary late!! thats crazy is been two years me and eli were talkin about that... haha im glad you like Boston,
I'm so happy for you guys! Glad you like where you are at. Happy (late) Anniversary!
Did I remember to wish you guys a Happy Anniversary? I'm so confused this week that I'm don't know whether I'm coming or going! Anyway, it sounds like you had a great evening out. I'm so happy you two found each other and that you're settling well into your Boston life. We love you both so much. Mom and Dad Hale
It is going by so fast! It was fun talking today and happy late anniversary!
Post a Comment