I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged. Holy Cow. I'm going to do a QUICK update on life here before I get even further behind!
First-- Christmas was excellent. Steve and I were away from Boston for almost a month. We had a great time with the Hale family playing cards, snowboarding, go-carting etc etc. I will direct you to my mother-in-law's post about the holidays for a more comprehensive post. (on the sidebar, the title is Sandra and Brent) Maybe someday I'll write a post of my own.
Second- We said goodbye to Steve's littlest sister Annie and sent her away to Winter Quarters Nebraska on a mission. She's been gone for about a month now and sounds like a great missionary! We miss her already.
Third-- I'M an Aunt AGAIN! This time it was extra special because it was my side. My oldest sister Mhari had the first grandchild for the Lund family. And he was the first boy born in my family to boot. I'm in love with him already. I'll post pictures of him... well soon :) Steve already met him because he was in Austin a couple of days after he was born on a school trip. I'm very jealous. However, my whole family will be going to Austin in May. And I CAN'T WAIT. I really really really miss my family.
Fourth- I started clinic. I have CLIENTS. I plan THERAPY. Weird. This is what I've been waiting for for so long and I'm loving it. It is stressful and I feel completely lost sometimes but I'm making my way.
Fifth-- This week or next we find out about Steve's 6 and half month internship. We are praying that he will be able to live at home for this but the worst it will be is Connecticut and he would live there M-F and come home for the weekends. I could do that for six and half months right? Maybe... I'm feeling quite anxious about this one.
Sixth- We had a great Valentines day. I love my husband soooo much. I can't even write it and I certainly don't have time to write everything I about him right now because....
Seventh-- Tomorrow... well actually in 3 and half hours ... we are hopping on a flight to go to the OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. We are meeting up with Steve's parents and sister and brother in law, and niece, and the Canadian relatives and are going to hit up some sweet events. Look for us at the men's snowboarding half pipe qualifier and final, womens snowboarder cross, some hockey games and the ski jump. We'll be there!
This is the reason I had to post about all of these things before I have wayyyy to much to catch up on.
P.S. Happy Valentines Day Everybody!
In America...?
7 months ago
7 comments:
SKI JUMP! I've been so obsessed with that sport. Take lots of wildly amazing photos so I can go gaga. I love you.
So exciting. We'll totally watch for you. Have a great time!
pictures anyone???
loved the post, that's a lot of things to post about. We are anxious to hear where Steve ends up.
*breathe* I felt like I read that all in one breath haha. Thanks for the update!
I'm so jealous! Hope you guys are having a great time! Your lives seem VERY busy! I say there's no better way to live, but a break is nice every now and then!! Good luck in everything!
Yeah . . . you updated! I enjoyed every minute of this post and I'm enjoying being here in Canada with you! Love ya, Mom Hale
Yay for updates! (even though I just saw you and got all the updates in person). It was so good to see you guys. How about the Olympics? Pretty sure that was a lot of fun. I hope that clinic is going great for you.
Post a Comment