I did it. I cut my hair ten inches.
What's that you say? You think it's still long? I know it is. But ten inches is a big deal for me.
You see, I've had basically the same exact hairstyle since I was 15. Long hair, side- swept bangs.
I know, I know, I really only changed the length here but I'm taking baby steps. I really like the length so that might help me take a step towards something totally crazy different! Who knows :)
Anyway, here is the haircut!
What's that you say? You think it's still long? I know it is. But ten inches is a big deal for me.
You see, I've had basically the same exact hairstyle since I was 15. Long hair, side- swept bangs.
I know, I know, I really only changed the length here but I'm taking baby steps. I really like the length so that might help me take a step towards something totally crazy different! Who knows :)
Anyway, here is the haircut!
8 comments:
I LOVE it! I think it was a right choice :)
Hi this is Dana your sister in law (Erin's) sister in law. I am in the same ward as your cousin Alissa too!
Anyway I just had to say,I thought it was so funny to see this post. Because today I CUT 10 INCHES from my hair too!!! Did you donate your hair to locks of love? It looks super cute! Have fun getting use to it!
Wow! My hair has been that long. I've had hair as long as you (not right now). It makes me feel better about myself. ;) I think it looks terrific! Tell Steve to take more "in motion" photos. Because I like looking at them.
cute!!!
Cute....not dramatic compared to my red streak but I like it. :-)
I love the haircut! It probably feels so light, I love that!
It turned out so cute!! You have to love those nice blunt ends. I too, like the motion pictures.
Oh my . . . another big "Sandra doesn't notice anything" moment! Aaauuugghhh! Did we not just skype with you guys on Sunday and I said NOTHING about your beautiful new haircut. How embarassing! Please forgive me. The haircut is absolutely sensational! (My excuse is that I was feeling very unwell.)
Post a Comment