Tomorrow and Friday- I have the biggest exams I've ever taken in my whole life. The culmination of my graduate school career... My comprehensive exams. I feel completely calm which is weird and unlike me. Bring it on (and get over with as soon as possible please!)
I have been praying and fasting for weeks now that I could do this and prepare for these tests and now they are here. I think this peace is Heavenly Father's way of telling I can do it, I am ready, and I'm going to kick booty!
Wish me luck!
(and pray for me - if you think about it!)
In America...?
7 months ago
2 comments:
I didn't see this until today...So I did think of you, and prayed, too. So glad it is over for you. Hope you are feeling better. M
I like the new picture- and Blog Title.
Post a Comment