Woah its been a long long time since I have posted. Just so you know its not because there hasn't been anything going on in our lives the past four months- it's because everything has been going on in our lives!
Since I last posted let me give you a quick rundown of the events in our lives. I plan to blog about most of these things individually but right now its too overwhelming. I am officially backblogged (get it?).
Here we go:
May 2011:
-I took my comprehensive exams
-I Graduated
-My family came to Boston for a week
-Three days later.....
June 2011:
-Steve's parents flew into town for a week for:
-Steve's graduation
-Movers came to pack up our apartment
-We flew to Colorado to find a place to live
-We found a place to live and flew to Utah where we would live for a month and half until we moved to Colorado
-We moved into the Hale home and immediately Steve left to go to a four day gun training and I studied for the Praxis exam/took the Praxis exam
-We went to the Hale family reunion
-I flew back to Boston for a week to do my very last placement as a graduate student!
-I found out that I passed comps and the praxis (This means I got to officially graduate!)
-The day after I got back from Boston we left for a 3 day camping trip
July 2011:
-We got back from the camping trip and spent the fourth of July with Kiersty, Seth, Brittany, Ellen and Steve
-Mike and Erin moved into the Hale house for a week
-Annie got back from her mission
-I accepted my very first real world job with the local school district in Colorado
-We left on our two week Mediterranean Cruise extravaganza
-We lived it up on a boat in the Mediterranean going to numerous different ports and loving every minute of it!
August 2011:
-As soon as we got back from our cruise we went straight to Lehi to spend 5 days with my whole family
-Steve left for Colorado
-Steve started work August 1st
-I followed him to Colorado on August 2nd
-I had my first of many days of training for work on August 3rd
-I officially began work on August 15th (which ironically was the day of my official graduation)
You can see that there wasn't much time for blogging this summer and we haven't slowed down much since we both started work! Mike and Erin (Steve's older brother and his wife) live about an hour away from us and we have spend most of our weekends with them and their kids. We've gone out of town a few times and have been lucky enough to have some family come into town. I will post more about our Colorado adventures after this post.... But the whole point of this post was to tell you that- Yes- We are alive... and very well :)
More to come soon!
In America...?
7 months ago
4 comments:
Wow. You have been busy. I can't wait to hear about Colorado and your new jobs. I'm mostly excited to hear about your cruise. Miss you guys!
Hooray! So happy you posted! What an amazing summer you've had. Love you.
Woops- I meant to comment on this post- not the BAAH one. I am not sure how I did that but- anyways, you should still see both comments- just know the other one was for this one. :)
Post a Comment