Steve and I are happy to tell you that we are having a baby! Wahoo!
I'm 15 weeks and the baby is due January 6th. I have been feeling great so far, no morning sickness and as long as I eat regularly I don't feel nauseated. Be jealous of that all you want- but I do have acne like I'm 13 years old again.... so maybe that balances it all out?!?! Well we're excited and can't wait to find out the gender (even though Steve still thinks we are going to be surprised.... pshhh ya right)!
And a shout out to my sister Kiersty who took the picture and did photoshop magic to put the ultrasound photo in the frame!

8 comments:
Wahoo! Kiersty can do wonders with photoshop, didn't she also take the logo off Steve's shirt?
Yea! Congrats!!!!!!!
YAY! I am so glad things are going well! Keep me posted!
This is fantastic news!!!! Winter babies are the best because you get so stinking hot near the end (I am dying right now) and then when they come you get to snuggle with blankets all the time. I tell all my pregnant friends about Shade Clothing maternity line; they have great sales and I just love their shirts! Go buy yourself some cute clothes right now!! You deserve it.
Congrats! I totally know how you feel with the acne! Mine has been horrible with this pregnancy. I got a prescription for Clindamycin Phosphate pads (they look like the Clearasil pads) because mine got so bad. Also, buy coconut oil from the baking aisle. It is solid at room temp, but put it in the shower so it gets soft or run it under warm water. I use it after I wash my face with Neutragena at night and it makes your skin soft and helps with the acne. Try that first then go to the prescription if needed. Good Luck!
This is the cutest way to announce! Congrats, soooo happy for you guys!
That is super news! :0) I am 17 weeks along (due Jan 1). I didn't have morning sickness but I just have to eat all the time. I get kinda tired of finding stuff to eat...but my acne is the same as yours. ugh!
Congrats!!! You & Steve look great in your prego pic!
Love the picture! Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment