Steve and I made strawberry freezer jam the other night. It is soo yummy, I was a little nervous because I have never made jam before but it was surprisingly easy (We used the Sure-Jell reduced sugar Pectin... if anyone was wondering).
In America...?
7 months ago
8 comments:
I am so proud at your domistication (I know that is really not a word).... and yea for jam :)
Hi there cuz! So, does this mean you'll be having little Kalli's and Steve's to eat your jam??
Send some our way! It looks yummy! Get to work on your paper!
Just so you, I left you a message below. I can't believe you have been blogging this whole time and you didn't let me know. Maybe we're not as good as friends as I thought. Ha ha. Love your blog!
Sounds yummy! I have always wanted to try that.
Hey kalli! You probably don't know me that well or at all but I am Shayla Smoot. The Hales 12 year old next door neighbor! I didn't know you have a blog! That is cool! Well hope your paper turns out!
haha. Um ya I think my parents are going.. if you guys go I will probabley go as well. I was debating it. But I will do my best to get the golf shoes there! :D
I've always wanted to TRY to make freezer jam! I'm very impressed. Can you post the recipe or email it to me at stacki11@yahoo.com???
Post a Comment